Freelancer Warzone Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Reborn from the ashes of Warzone UK | Roleplaying is optional ]

Statement of Intent

BAF Command
    BAF Command

Statement of Intent Empty Statement of Intent

Post by BAF Command November 22nd 2018, 15:41

CONFIDENTIAL

To: High Command Rhineland Military

STATEMENT OF INTENT REQUEST

Sir

We would bring to your attention the actiities of one of your vessels under the heading of MND with the name Stiener.
    This vessel has been observed in the Bretonian system of Dundee aiding GRN warships in the GRN operations of expansionism into the systems of other nations.
    While we normlly welcome all official visits of visiting nations, the activity of this craft borders on hostile activity.
    We ask if you are aware of this vessels actions?
    If not then we would respectfully submit that you may have a rogue ship and crew operating outside your mandate and ask that you intervien to cease this ships activity.

If we can assist in the arrest of this rogue ship and crew please respond accordinly.

If however you are aware of this ships operation then we sumise that Rhineland has moved into hostile activities against Bretonia without any declaration. Therefore we ask that you state the intentions of Rhineland with clarity.

I remain Sir

D Richards
    CinC
    BAF
    BAF Command
    BAF Command

Statement of Intent Empty Re: Statement of Intent

Post by BAF Command November 28th 2018, 12:35

To Rhineland Military Command HQ

Sir

I have passed your nil response to our request for your statement of intent to Her Majesty and her ministers.
    It is now encumbent upon them to decide on the current diplomatic status bewteen our nations.

We trust that the activity of your MND ships in our system of Dundee has not thrust our nations into hostilities again and that a peaceful solution can be found to this incident.

I remain Sir

D Richards
    CinC BAF
    BAF Command
    BAF Command

Post by BAF Command November 30th 2018, 22:04

To: Rhineland Government
    Copy: Military Command HQ

Sir

Following the lack of responce to our requests to you we advise you of our intentions.

Unless we hear from you stateing that you will remove all military craft from Bretonian Systems by 2359 hours in 2 days from this day Bretonia will close all its borders to Rhineland vessels until the condition has benn complied with including guarentees that such infringments will not be repeated.

I Remain Sirs

D Richards

CinC
    BAF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content