Freelancer Warzone Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Reborn from the ashes of Warzone UK | Roleplaying is optional ]

Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London

Gunner
    Gunner

Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London Empty Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London

Post by Gunner November 4th 2018, 10:26

To John Drake. CEO G4
    From Arthur Dent Base manager New Windsor

Sir

I have to report that all attempts to repair the radiation link on the old New Windsor complex has failed and all personnel have been evacuated to Planet New London.

The offending radiation modules have been removed and the last remanants of the base have been dismanted and sold of as premium scrap.

The the area is now clear I feel that you may now proceed with the new build.
    Sorry that my team could do nothing more but the months of neglect have taken their toll on the old base.
    It is also unfortunate that many looters robbed the base of the commodity stores.

Respectfully

A Dent. Ex Base Manager The Windsor Complex.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London Empty Re: Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London

Post by Gunner November 4th 2018, 10:41

To Mr Dent and his Team, Planet New London.

From. John Drake CEO The G4 Group

Arthur

Thank you for your valiant efforts in trying to save the base. I trust we had no casualties during this evacuation and tear down of the old base.

The construction teams will soon be in place to start th rebuild once authorities are satisfied that the area is free from radiation. Please supervise the rebuild in line with the plans drawn up.

Also be sure to thank your wife who bravely tried to arrest the radiation leak on her own.

Sincerely

J Drake
    Gunner
    Gunner

Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London Empty Re: Evacuation of the Windsor Complex New London

Post by Gunner November 22nd 2018, 17:46

With immiediate effect the G4 Group comes under controll of the G4 Group's Board of Directors Under its own heading of The G4 Group.
    This call sign is no longer in control of this organisation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 09:50